New Women In Pain Course at Western Seminary – Sign Up Today!
Western Seminary’s Roseville Campus is offering a class called Women in Pain I for their Fall 2014 semester. If you’ve been thinking you’d like to make more of an impact in women’s lives, this is a great class to take. I took it and leaned a lot about what is helpful and what’s not when trying to help women who are experiencing tough situations in their lives.
It offers help with:
• Understanding issues that bring pain into a woman’s life.
• Developing awareness and discerning sources of pain.
• Encouraging that “first step” towards healing.
• Helping her grieve losses and begin transitioning to health.
• Making referrals when needed while continuing to walk beside her.
Issues may include:
Check out the attached flyer and sign up today, or contact Laura Fredricks at Western, 916.488.3720.